Anticipated legislative elections in the Netherlands
Wednesday 22 November 2006
Today the Dutch voters are heading for the ballot boxes to elect their Members of Parliament and choose between the rulling conservatives of Jan Peter Balkenende and the Labour party led by Wouter Bos. Since 2001, the country has been on a path of an “existential” crisis marked by the question of immigration, Populism, two political assassinations and a decisive no to a European Constitution.
The New Federalist is the magazine of the Young European Federalists (JEF).
JEF is an organisation of young people from all over Europe who share a vision of a united, federal and democratic Europe.
Disclaimer: articles published on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of JEF-Europe. Please read about JEF-Europe on www.jef.eu.
- 13 December 2010 – Positive outcome of COP 16 in Cancún
- 13 December 2010 – Free Belarus Action
- 13 December 2010 – Plenary vote on European Citizens’ Initiative
- 27 September 2010 – JEF against visa!
- 16 September 2010 – WELCOME BACK, SPINELLI!
- 15 September 2010 – A new Spinelli Group in the EP
- 10 September 2010 – thenewfederalist.eu on Radio China International
- 7 September 2010 – Barroso’s State of the Union speech
- 4 August 2010 – And we are back!
- 12 July 2010 – Europe dominates the Football World Cup