Call for ’coordinated’ ratification of EU treaty
Saturday 13 October 2007
EU communications commissioner Margot Wallstrom has suggested there should be some synchronisation between national parliaments when they ratify the new Reform Treaty. In a comment piece in EUobserver, Ms Wallstrom writes that “in order to stimulate a debate at European level, I would like to see a degree of [ratification] coordination among the Member States.”
See online : Click here for more.
The New Federalist is the magazine of the Young European Federalists (JEF).
JEF is an organisation of young people from all over Europe who share a vision of a united, federal and democratic Europe.
Disclaimer: articles published on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of JEF-Europe. Please read about JEF-Europe on www.jef.eu.
- 13 December 2010 – Positive outcome of COP 16 in Cancún
- 13 December 2010 – Free Belarus Action
- 13 December 2010 – Plenary vote on European Citizens’ Initiative
- 27 September 2010 – JEF against visa!
- 16 September 2010 – WELCOME BACK, SPINELLI!
- 15 September 2010 – A new Spinelli Group in the EP
- 10 September 2010 – thenewfederalist.eu on Radio China International
- 7 September 2010 – Barroso’s State of the Union speech
- 4 August 2010 – And we are back!
- 12 July 2010 – Europe dominates the Football World Cup