EMI Federal Council, UEF Bureau and Friends of JEF all meet in Berlin this weekend
Friday 29 June 2007
Berlin is a truly European place this weekend: not only is the German EU presidency coming to a close today and passing on the torch to the Portuguese, but also the European family of civil society movements are meeting in Berlin this weekend. The international European Movement holds its Federal Council meeting, the Union of European Federalists its Bureau meeting, where the faith of the referendum campaign will be hotly debated and the Friends of JEF network organises a bi-annual meeting of former members of the Young European Federalists.
The New Federalist is the magazine of the Young European Federalists (JEF).
JEF is an organisation of young people from all over Europe who share a vision of a united, federal and democratic Europe.
Disclaimer: articles published on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of JEF-Europe. Please read about JEF-Europe on www.jef.eu.
- 13 December 2010 – Positive outcome of COP 16 in Cancún
- 13 December 2010 – Free Belarus Action
- 13 December 2010 – Plenary vote on European Citizens’ Initiative
- 27 September 2010 – JEF against visa!
- 16 September 2010 – WELCOME BACK, SPINELLI!
- 15 September 2010 – A new Spinelli Group in the EP
- 10 September 2010 – thenewfederalist.eu on Radio China International
- 7 September 2010 – Barroso’s State of the Union speech
- 4 August 2010 – And we are back!
- 12 July 2010 – Europe dominates the Football World Cup