JEF Belarus action 2007
Monday 19 March 2007
Young people in over 30 countries and 60 cities muzzeled statutes all over Europe and even across the Atlantic to denounce the absence of democracy in Belarus. From Kiev to Edinburgh, statues were gagged with the message “Give a voice to the citizens of Belarus!”. “Youth from every corner of Europe are on the streets tonight to demand a democratic, free and united Europe.” explained Åsa Gunvén, Vice-President of Young European Federalist (JEF).
See online : More infos including photo gallery here.
The New Federalist is the magazine of the Young European Federalists (JEF).
JEF is an organisation of young people from all over Europe who share a vision of a united, federal and democratic Europe.
Disclaimer: articles published on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of JEF-Europe. Please read about JEF-Europe on www.jef.eu.
- 13 December 2010 – Positive outcome of COP 16 in Cancún
- 13 December 2010 – Free Belarus Action
- 13 December 2010 – Plenary vote on European Citizens’ Initiative
- 27 September 2010 – JEF against visa!
- 16 September 2010 – WELCOME BACK, SPINELLI!
- 15 September 2010 – A new Spinelli Group in the EP
- 10 September 2010 – thenewfederalist.eu on Radio China International
- 7 September 2010 – Barroso’s State of the Union speech
- 4 August 2010 – And we are back!
- 12 July 2010 – Europe dominates the Football World Cup