JEF against visa!
Monday 27 September 2010
The Young European Federalists (JEF-Europe) have started their visa lobby action week by issuing a Press Release, launching a Facebook event page and offer a chance for those interested in taking part to swap their Facebook profile picture with a personalised visa image. Moreover, certain JEF sections across Europe will organise street actions, conferences and/or workshops. A special forum on the issue of visa liberalisation in the Western Balkans will take place in Tirana on Saturday 2nd October 2010 in the framework of this year’s Balkan Training Days (BTD10).
The New Federalist is the magazine of the Young European Federalists (JEF).
JEF is an organisation of young people from all over Europe who share a vision of a united, federal and democratic Europe.
Disclaimer: articles published on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of JEF-Europe. Please read about JEF-Europe on www.jef.eu.
- 13 December 2010 – Positive outcome of COP 16 in Cancún
- 13 December 2010 – Free Belarus Action
- 13 December 2010 – Plenary vote on European Citizens’ Initiative
- 27 September 2010 – JEF against visa!
- 16 September 2010 – WELCOME BACK, SPINELLI!
- 15 September 2010 – A new Spinelli Group in the EP
- 10 September 2010 – thenewfederalist.eu on Radio China International
- 7 September 2010 – Barroso’s State of the Union speech
- 4 August 2010 – And we are back!
- 12 July 2010 – Europe dominates the Football World Cup