No more visa, no more barriers
Saturday 19 December 2009
Joint PR of JEF, LYMEC, FYEG, EFAy and YFJ on new visa rules
Young people of three Balkan countries (MK, MN and RS) can for the first time freely experience Europe!
If Maja from Belgrade wants to visit an art exhibition in Budapest, if Dejan from Skopje wants to book a low-cost flight for his New Year’s visit to Berlin or if Milica from Podgorica wants to attend a youth camp in Sweden, they can all finally do it from the 19th of December 2009 onwards freely, without a long, expensive and uncertain procedure of applying for a Schengen visa.
See online : Read the full text of the Press Release here.
The New Federalist is the magazine of the Young European Federalists (JEF).
JEF is an organisation of young people from all over Europe who share a vision of a united, federal and democratic Europe.
Disclaimer: articles published on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of JEF-Europe. Please read about JEF-Europe on www.jef.eu.
- 13 December 2010 – Positive outcome of COP 16 in Cancún
- 13 December 2010 – Free Belarus Action
- 13 December 2010 – Plenary vote on European Citizens’ Initiative
- 27 September 2010 – JEF against visa!
- 16 September 2010 – WELCOME BACK, SPINELLI!
- 15 September 2010 – A new Spinelli Group in the EP
- 10 September 2010 – thenewfederalist.eu on Radio China International
- 7 September 2010 – Barroso’s State of the Union speech
- 4 August 2010 – And we are back!
- 12 July 2010 – Europe dominates the Football World Cup