One European wall down, many more to go!
Tuesday 10 November 2009
By building and tearing down mock walls and Checkpoints Charlie at main squares of more than 30 European cities, the Young European Federalists (JEF) yesterday celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin wall, and called for the unification of the European continent through the abolishment of visas for all Europeans, and the further enlargement of the European Union.
You can find the full press release, as well as links to photos at the JEF homepage
The New Federalist is the magazine of the Young European Federalists (JEF).
JEF is an organisation of young people from all over Europe who share a vision of a united, federal and democratic Europe.
Disclaimer: articles published on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of JEF-Europe. Please read about JEF-Europe on www.jef.eu.
- 13 December 2010 – Positive outcome of COP 16 in Cancún
- 13 December 2010 – Free Belarus Action
- 13 December 2010 – Plenary vote on European Citizens’ Initiative
- 27 September 2010 – JEF against visa!
- 16 September 2010 – WELCOME BACK, SPINELLI!
- 15 September 2010 – A new Spinelli Group in the EP
- 10 September 2010 – thenewfederalist.eu on Radio China International
- 7 September 2010 – Barroso’s State of the Union speech
- 4 August 2010 – And we are back!
- 12 July 2010 – Europe dominates the Football World Cup