Victory in Ireland... Europe can move on!
Saturday 3 October 2009
Sources close to the Young European Federalist (JEF-Europe) in Dublin show that the YES is advancing throughout Ireland.
According to the Irish broadcaster RTE early results showed constituencies in the capital Dublin had voted 56% in favour, with early indications from Galway putting the “Yes” vote at 63%. An informal exit poll by the main opposition Fine Gael party estimated a 60% “Yes” vote, RTE said earlier.
A clear picture of the vote should be ready by early afternoon and the final results are expected early this evening.
See online : www.jef.eu
The New Federalist is the magazine of the Young European Federalists (JEF).
JEF is an organisation of young people from all over Europe who share a vision of a united, federal and democratic Europe.
Disclaimer: articles published on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of JEF-Europe. Please read about JEF-Europe on www.jef.eu.
- 13 December 2010 – Positive outcome of COP 16 in Cancún
- 13 December 2010 – Free Belarus Action
- 13 December 2010 – Plenary vote on European Citizens’ Initiative
- 27 September 2010 – JEF against visa!
- 16 September 2010 – WELCOME BACK, SPINELLI!
- 15 September 2010 – A new Spinelli Group in the EP
- 10 September 2010 – thenewfederalist.eu on Radio China International
- 7 September 2010 – Barroso’s State of the Union speech
- 4 August 2010 – And we are back!
- 12 July 2010 – Europe dominates the Football World Cup