WELCOME BACK, SPINELLI!
Thursday 16 September 2010
Press Release of JEF-Europe
“Listening to the ambitions of the Spinelli Group and reading their manifesto, the similarities with JEF’s ‘Federalist Manifesto’ are striking,” remarks Adriaenssens. “They use exactly the same anti-intergovernmentalist rhetoric, they also point to the global challenges to state the need for an ‘ever closer Union’ and they call for a higher EU budget with own fiscal resources, too.”
Read the full PR here.
The New Federalist is the magazine of the Young European Federalists (JEF).
JEF is an organisation of young people from all over Europe who share a vision of a united, federal and democratic Europe.
Disclaimer: articles published on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of JEF-Europe. Please read about JEF-Europe on www.jef.eu.
- 13 December 2010 – Positive outcome of COP 16 in Cancún
- 13 December 2010 – Free Belarus Action
- 13 December 2010 – Plenary vote on European Citizens’ Initiative
- 27 September 2010 – JEF against visa!
- 16 September 2010 – WELCOME BACK, SPINELLI!
- 15 September 2010 – A new Spinelli Group in the EP
- 10 September 2010 – thenewfederalist.eu on Radio China International
- 7 September 2010 – Barroso’s State of the Union speech
- 4 August 2010 – And we are back!
- 12 July 2010 – Europe dominates the Football World Cup