XX European Congress of JEF
Sunday 1 November 2009
The XX European Congress of JEF took place in Florence between 30 October and 1 November 2009. The Congress is the supreme body of JEF and meets every two years. Around 120 participants (delegates elected by JEF national sections, as well as observers) met in Florence last weekend, debated on resolutions, discussed in political committees and workshops, elected a new Executive Bureau and also enjoyed the beautiful city of Florence. The new EB members are: Philippe Adriaenssens (president), Pauline Gessant and Ingvil Louise Nürnberg (vice-presidents), Martin Fischer, Elisabeth Velle, Joan Manuel Lanfranco-Pari and Julia Mikic. Find more information soon at www.jef.eu
The New Federalist is the magazine of the Young European Federalists (JEF).
JEF is an organisation of young people from all over Europe who share a vision of a united, federal and democratic Europe.
Disclaimer: articles published on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of JEF-Europe. Please read about JEF-Europe on www.jef.eu.
- 13 December 2010 – Positive outcome of COP 16 in Cancún
- 13 December 2010 – Free Belarus Action
- 13 December 2010 – Plenary vote on European Citizens’ Initiative
- 27 September 2010 – JEF against visa!
- 16 September 2010 – WELCOME BACK, SPINELLI!
- 15 September 2010 – A new Spinelli Group in the EP
- 10 September 2010 – thenewfederalist.eu on Radio China International
- 7 September 2010 – Barroso’s State of the Union speech
- 4 August 2010 – And we are back!
- 12 July 2010 – Europe dominates the Football World Cup